- Next, click the “SEO Features” tab in the page settings.
- To insert the code into the header of the page, enter the code into the “Additional <HEAD> content” box and click the “Save Changes” button.
- To insert the code into the body of the page, you can either use the “Edit HTML Source” feature or the “Paste HTML Code” feature.
- Then click the “Paste HTML Code” button.
- You can then move the object or resize the object by clicking it in the Page Editor window.
- To insert code into the body of the page using the “Edit HTML Source” feature, click the “Edit HTML Source” button in the Page Editor icons.
- Click the “OK” button.
- You can then move the object or resize the object by clicking it in the Page Editor window